Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Bay Area Open!

This last weekend I went to the Bay Area Open, on Saturday I was a Floor Judge and I played in the 35 point Steamroller on Sunday. I'll write up a proper report on my play experiences and how Darius + Strom Srider = Win, later this week. This is mostly a Photo dump.


Here is a list of the number of players per Faction that showed up
4 Khador
3 Cryx 
3 Trollblood
2 Retribution
1 Menoth
1 Cygnar
1 Legion
1 Skorne















 These photos are of the 50 point Championship game on Saturday.
Brian E.'s Trollbloods vs. Bryan C.'s Khador
 The Borka's Horde only had one warbeast a Dire Troll Mauler.
 Epic Sorcha lead the Khador warhost.
 The game was very hard fought, with wave after wave of Trollbloods crashing in the Khador line.
Bryan managed to win on Control points.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sure is nice seeing all those painted minis at a tourney. I really liked the Khadoran snow fort display was really well done. Thanks for the pics.